Rapid Deployment Websites
The Rapid Deployment website program is designed to provide a highly functional website that is integrated with the Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage Accpac ERP) financial software within 30 days at a cost under $20,000. This allows you to have your website up and running very quickly with a base offering that covers the needs of most Sage 300 (formerly Accpac) ERP ecommerce integrations. Once the Base website is completed you can easily add any other functionality from the 800+ modules that we have available including a custom design. Download our brochure describing the Rapid Deployment website program for Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage Accpac ERP).
Based on our experience of integrating many websites with ERP ecommerce packages we selected the modules or options for the Rapid Deployment websites to meet the needs of most businesses. The modules provide the functionality, what the website does. There are 3 areas into which the functionality for Rapid Deployment websites fall:
- Base offering - it is a part of every website and provides the core functionality for ecommerce, product catalog, customer and account management, tools for SEO, etc.
- Sales Tax, Shipping, Credit Cards - depending on your business needs or processes you make a choice on how you want to handle Shipping Methods, Sales Tax, and Credit Card Processing on the website.
- Optional modules - for the product catalog that provide functionality that may be valuable to your customers that can be added for additional pricing.
Check out the links below for more information:
- Base Offering
- Shipping Methods options – select one
- Sales Tax options – select one
- Credit Card Processing options – select one
- Product Catalog Options – optional, a la carte pricing
- Misc Modules – optional, a la carte pricing
To start the process you can contact your MAS VAR or websitepipeline at 1-800-266-3579 or fill out a Contact Us and send us your question.
Ranked among the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in America
Website Pipeline earns a spot on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies list for the 2nd consecutive year, making us part of an elite group of only 41 South Carolina companies to make the Inc. 5000 list.Read more at prweb.com